CHICAGO - June 24, 2022 - PRLog -- ITsavvy, one of the fastest growing complete technology solution providers in the U.S., just announced that they have been approved to sell a complete portfolio of Apple® products to all Higher Education, Colleges and Universities. These products include Beats®, iPhone®, Mac®, AirPods®, HomePod Mini®, iPad®, and AppleCare® for Schools.
ITsavvy President and COO Munu Gandhi said, "We are excited to expand our partnership with Apple, which enables us to accelerate the innovation and capabilities we deliver to our Higher Education clients. ITsavvy's strong education focus, expertise, outstanding services and now Apple portfolio will exponentially grow our presence in this market."
ITsavvy provides Lifecycle Services capabilities for education across a wide spectrum of leading hardware and software products. ITsavvy can also provide faculty and university staff with a personalized help desk and managed device services—specifically for Apple-- through the company's savvyGuard service based on Jamf®.
ITsavvy already has a strong presence in the education community with solutions for AI/gaming, science, coding, and business Higher Education programs which align well with Apple's strong offerings on Mac, iPad and iPhone.
ITsavvy's offerings for this market include:
- Unique and specific third-party accessory brands for Apple devices.
- Complete lifecycle management for Apple including provisioning, endpoint management, trade in, and user support.
- Professional services including assessments and POCs for full user device choice for Apple.
- Warranty repair support through AppleCare.
- Participation in a variety of programs for specialty and minority colleges.
- Authorized participating reseller for the Apple School Manager and Apple Business Manager programs for zero touch deployment.
- Strong technology expertise in emerging challenges around modern 5g/WiFi 6 networking infrastructure offerings through Cisco/Juniper, security posture assessments and password less MFA, Microsoft/Google Apps and cloud, Identity Management such as Okta and Azure AD, Jamf MDM, and Adobe Workflows for Schools.
ITsavvy is a leader in tailored, end-to-end IT product and service solutions. ITsavvy built its reputation as a value-added reseller with industry-leading product availability, design and implementation, client support and delivery speed through 46 distribution centers across the U.S. ITsavvy also has data center locations in Cedar Knolls, N.J. and Oak Brook, Ill. The company's user-friendly website provides concise, leading-edge IT decision-making resources, including an
e-commerce site with real-time pricing and availability. ITsavvy is headquartered in Addison, Ill., with offices in Chicago's Loop; Milwaukee, Hauppauge N.Y.; Naples, Fla.; Miami; Warren, N.J.; Hayward, Calif.; Beavercreek, Ohio; Raleigh, N.C.; and Brentwood, Tenn. Call 855.ITsavvy (855.487.2889), email info@ITsavvy.com, visit www.ITsavvy.com. For media inquiries, contact Jeanna Van Rensselar at Smart PR Communications; 630-363-8081. Full release at: https://www.itsavvy.com/itsavvy-approved-to-sell-apple-to-higher-education/
"Apple, the Apple logo, Apple TV, iBooks, iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod nano, iPod touch, iTunes, Mac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AppleCare is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries."
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - ITsavvy Approved to Sell Apple to Higher Education | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog