Faustson Corporation, a worldwide leader in the machining industry, is celebrating forty years in business.
ARVADA, Colo. - March 3, 2022 - PRLog -- Alicia and Paul Svaldi founded the company in Arvada, Colorado in 1982, and forty years later, Faustson continues its legacy of providing unparalleled machining services.
What began as a small business within a limited rented facility, evolved over the years into the worldwide leader in five-axis manufacturing technology and high precision machining that Faustson is today.
Through this success, what underpins Fauston's achievements is its people. Over the years, Faustson has been recognized with a number of awards for its service and innovation, but beyond the accolades is a culture nested in collaboration, curiosity, transparency, and ownership - and the people who live it daily.
Company Co-founder and President, Alicia Svaldi, remarked: "The moment Paul and I started Faustson; we knew we could offer something truly different to the marketplace, and our unique approach to innovation and customer service could create something incredible. Everyone in our team is filled with pride, thrilled to celebrate this milestone with great gratitude for the relationships and new communities we have helped develop over the years. Also, I'd like to thank all former employees and stakeholders that have been part of the Faustson family in decades past."
Erik Clydesdale, Faustson's Vice-President added: "Alicia has led Faustson with fierce tenacity and conviction for 4 decades, making a permanent mark in a male-dominated industry through innovation, hard work and honesty. Faustson has achieved success through the passion and dedication of our team members, the continued development of our strict manufacturing processes, and our culture of customer service that exists throughout the entire company. "
Some unique milestones in Faustson's 40 year journey of product innovation and business process improvements, include:
- In the 1980s, Faustson was the first manufacturer to demonstrate the benefits of electric discharge machining technology (EDM), also known as "Spark Eroding".
- In the late 80's and early 90's, Faustson produced a chassis for the International Space Station.
- In the 1990s, Faustson was one of the first companies to demonstrate the benefits of five-axis milling and its potential to change the face of manufacturing.
- In the early 2000s, Faustson found success in refining and revamping Electric Discharge Machining (EDM) into a more advanced technology.
- In the 2010s, Faustson invested in researching the emerging technology of 3D metal printing, focusing its energy on pursuing this technological advancement.
Faustson, a worldwide leader in the machining industry, provides 3-, 4- and 5-axis milling and 5-axis EDM services, as well as turning capabilities for cutting-edge custom part production for the the Aerospace, Aeronautics, Defense, Energy, Medical and Semiconductor Industries.
Faustson takes on the most challenging applications only a few U.S. companies can handle, using state-of-the-art precision machining to do things no one else in the industry thinks can be done. Faustson has been at the forefront of the manufacturing industry since 1982, continuing a tradition of pioneering the newest technology and pushing its limits.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Faustson Celebrates 40 Years of Manufacturing Excellence | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog