The global reclaimed lumber market size is expected to reach USD 70.37 billion by 2028 registering a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The global market is fueled by increasing awareness about the product among building material consumers and rising demand for green building materials.
The global industry growth is also credited to the burgeoning demand for wood-based products in flooring, furniture, paneling & siding, and architectural millwork owing to their durability and aesthetics. The antique look and aesthetic appeal offered by these products are the major factors responsible for its high demand.
Increased penetration of the product in the construction industry due to factors, such as its eco-friendly nature, availability of a wide range of products under LEED certifications, and rising adoption of green building construction materials, is expected to augment the market growth over the forecast period.
Key market players majorly focus on offering high-quality materials to their customers and follow a focused cost leadership. The companies attempt to diversify their business through consistent quality and better customer service. New entrants or small market players prefer to develop a strategic relationship with local end-users, such as furniture manufacturers or construction contractors, who consume a large portion of the products.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/reclaimed-lumber-market
Reclaimed Lumber Market Report Highlights
• The furniture application segment dominated the market in 2020 and is expected to retain the leading position throughout the forecast period
• This growth can be attributed to the high product penetration in commercial and residential construction sectors
• The commercial end-use segment led the market in 2020 and is expected to witness the fastest growth from 2021 to 2028
• The segment growth is credited to the extensive product usage in commercial applications as it offers aesthetic appeal and high durability & strength
• Asia Pacific is estimated to witness the fastest CAGR of 5.6%, in terms of revenue, owing to the increasing awareness regarding the use of salvaged wood and the potential of the region’s construction industry
• China dominated the Asia Pacific regional market and is expected to witness a CAGR over the forecast years due to its vast wood-based construction industry and increasing awareness regarding the reduction of Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions in the country.
• The market witnesses increased integration of companies across the value chain. The companies attempt to diversify their business through consistent quality and better customer service.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/reclaimed-lumber-market/request/rs15
Reclaimed Lumber Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global reclaimed lumber market on the basis of application, end-use, and region:
Reclaimed Lumber Application Outlook (Volume, Million Sq. m.; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Paneling & Siding
Reclaimed Lumber End-use Outlook (Volume, Million Sq. m.; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
Reclaimed Lumber Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Sq. m.; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Reclaimed Lumber Market
• Vintage Timberworks, Inc.
• Carpentier Hardwood Solutions, NV
• Imondi Flooring
• Jarmak Corporation
• Elemental Republic
• Olde Wood Ltd.
• True American Grain Reclaimed Wood
• Beam and Board, LLC
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry Form for the Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5306/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
Cross Laminated Timber MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Adhesive Bonded CLT, Mechanically Fastened CLT), By Application (Residential, Institutional), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist - U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States