SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - Oct. 19, 2021 - PRLog -- Apricus Health, an innovative technology-enabled value-based care healthcare company, today announced its President Dr. Kishlay Anand was presented with the prestigious Health IT Leadership Award. Each year, Health Current recognizes individuals who are providing leadership and innovation to achieve better patient care and outcomes.
"Our goal has always been to improve healthcare with smart technology, a patient-centric approach, grassroots strategy and the collective power of a preferred provider network, and I am honored to be recognized for the work the entire team has been doing to achieve it," said Dr. Anand. "It's rewarding to see how 24-hour-a-day, proactive healthcare solutions that enable patients to choose when and how they receive care can make such a difference."
The independent panel of judges selected Dr. Anand for his organization's innovative and interoperable uses of health technology in population health management. Accomplishments include:
- A growing provider network of a full spectrum of primary care services in Arizona and Texas
- The creation of Apricus Health Centers of Excellence to provide the highest level of surgical and ancillary medical services available
- Establishing partnerships with WCUI School of Medical Imaging and Nursing and Franklin Pierce University Goodyear, Arizona Campus, to establish occupational medicine externship programs
- Becoming one of only 53 entities in the U.S. to be selected by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to participate in the Global and Professional Direct Contracting Model (GPDC) as a Direct Contracting Entity (DCE)
- The launch of the Apricus Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to making quality healthcare accessible to everyone in the community
About Apricus Health
Apricus Health is an innovative healthcare company created by prominent physicians, providing members a direct one-on-one relationship with healthcare providers and care navigators who are accessible from any location to diagnose and treat a wide range of medical conditions. For more information, visit https://apricushealth.com/.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Health IT Leadership Award Presented to Dr. Kishlay Anand, President of Apricus Health at 2021 Health Current Summit | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog