New inCloud features and enhancements make scheduling and coordinating EverAlert equipment, Wi-Fi and PoE clocks and devices easier than ever!
DASSEL, MN, July 13, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ -- American Time, a market leader in synchronized time and facility communication solutions, announced the latest release of the inCloud Management Portal. With inCloud, maintenance directors, building managers, IT directors and others can efficiently setup, schedule, and control Wi-Fi network clocks, Power over Ethernet (PoE) network clocks, and the EverAlert Communication System.
The latest release gives users a clearer, more global view of networked products in a building, campus or district; delivers a dramatically improved Scheduling tool; broadens scheduling capabilities to Wi-Fi auxiliary devices (horns, strobes and relays) and PoE relays; and introduces additional Wi-Fi clock and EverAlert features for better productivity.
New features and enhancements to the inCloud Management Portal include:
- Easier scheduling, faster changes, and fewer clicks with significant user interface design improvements to the inCloud scheduling tool
- Streamline building operations by controlling any device with Wi-Fi and PoE relays, including lights, door locks and sprinklers
- New Wi-Fi signaling products compatible with and controlled by inCloud, including horns, strobes, and buzzer clocks
- The ability to cost-effectively upgrade an existing intercom/PA system by integrating EverAlert Dynamic View with the inCloud scheduling tool for unlimited tone generation options
- Better time management for classes and work shifts with an easier to schedule EverAlert countdown timer
"We are committed to continuous innovation that helps our customers work more efficiently, productively and safely," said George Wilkes, president of American Time. "We're excited about the dramatic new tools and improvements to the inCloud Management Portal. They make the management of all of our network clocks, devices and communication systems, easier and more flexible, while ensuring everything that happens within a building, district or campus is on-time and communicated clearly."
Go here to learn more about the inCloud July 2021 product release.
About American Time
From synchronized time and communication systems for the largest companies and organizations in the world to a presence in half of the K-12 districts in the U.S.A., American Time is the recognized leader in the manufacturing of custom synchronized time solutions and cloud communication systems. It offers the EverAlert communication system, the inCloud management portal for network synchronized time and communication system management, Wi-Fi network clocks and devices, Power over Ethernet (PoE) clocks and devices, stand-alone clocks, as well as a master-controlled wired and wireless clock systems with the ability to run on a legacy wired system using a wireless clock system. For more information, visit www.american-time.com.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
American Time Announces Latest Release of inCloud Management Portal & New Devices
July 13, 2021 at 03:00 AM EDT