Tony Amaradio recommends following the 10-10-80 Giving and Saving Lifestyle Plan.
ALISO VIEJO, CA - June 19, 2021 /MarketersMedia/ —
Tony Amaradio, financial expert and president of Select Portfolio Management, Inc., and Select Portfolio Management, Inc., talks about the 5 easiest methods to save by default. Tony believes that every dollar that is saved is earned. In other words, when you don't spend your income, only then have you truly gained something. Money that comes in and goes out is financially a wash. On paper, it's a bit fat zero. Therefore, saving and eventually investing is how we build wealth and security. Tony teaches anytime you can save money doing the things you already do, you are exponentially increasing the monetary blessings in your life and overall spiritual well being.
Tony Amaradio recommends following the 10-10-80 Giving and Saving Lifestyle Plan, which emphasizes 10% of your income to your giving, 10% to your savings, and 80% to your expenses.
1. Build a Budget - Review your needs, plan for your wants, remove the waste. Knowing where your money goes and how much you really have coming in is the first step. Record your re-occurring fixed bills such as utilities and loans. Next, track how much you are spending on groceries and eating out. Don't forget to include that morning stop for coffee. Here's where you will find a big chunk of wasted cash. Even just a few skipped cups of joe can add up to a savings of $25-50 a month.
2. Automate Deductions and Transfers - Out of sight, is out of mind. You can set up an automatic transfer from your checking to a savings account or you may be able to set up a plan to split up your paycheck deposit through your employer. If the saved coffee money is not in your spending account you can't use it.
3. Get Cash Back - Many credit cards and websites offer cash back incentives. 3% cash back on gas or groceries can really add up. If you don't take advantage of these programs, it is money left on the table. You may have to read the fine print and sign-up, so check the promotions on their website when you log into your account.
4. Interest Rate Reduction or Pay Off Debt - This is money in your pocket right away. Many credit card companies will lower your interest rate a point or two if you simply ask. One phone call could save you hundreds per year. Of course, if you can afford to pay off your debt, you could save thousands.
5. Lower Fixed Monthly Bills - Cable, Internet, and phone bills can often be reduced. As technology advances and competition increases companies are bundling services and creating new plans on a regular basis. You should be aware of their latest offerings and your current usage. Maybe your are paying for an extra cable outlet or a premium TV channel you don't watch. Perhaps you could subscribe to a streaming service and eliminate your cable bill entirely. Think of savings!
Tony Amaradio advises that a Christian lifestyle asks for commitment to evaluate you limitations and improve upon your faults every day. The same way we strive to be good Christians, so should we be faithful to our finances.
The leading financial strategist and proud founder of two highly regarded wealth management companies, Amaradio is also a sought-after speaker and former host of the popular financial radio show "Market Talk," which he hosted for over two decades. Known for developing one of the first comprehensive wealth management models in the country, Tony currently dedicates a good portion of his time to philanthropy. He is also the co-author with his wife Carin of a book, Faithful with Much: Breaking Down the Barriers to Generous Giving, which is recognized as a comprehensive and inspiring guide to achieving effective financial management.
Anthony Amaradio - Visionary & Strategic Philanthropist: http://anthonyamaradionews.com
Tony Amaradio - The Best Thing You've Ever Done! on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/313895972
Anthony Amaradio - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Anthony-Amaradio-580623782054204/
Release ID: 89029422