Trade with Africa Business Summit attracts global business leaders, political leaders and global shapers
CHICAGO - May 27, 2021 - PRLog -- Following the successful launch of trade under the African Continental Free Trade Agreement (AfCFTA) Nazaru LLC., a USA based service company, is set to host the 4th edition of the annual Trade with Africa Business Summit, as a virtual experience May 31st – June 4th (5 days).
"The Trade with Africa Business Summit is a private sector led and policy-supported platform with focus on advancing trade and investment engagement with the African Continent. It is an honor to bring this important conversation to the leading front as we convene, again this year, global business leaders, trade experts, investors, policy makers, executives and innovators from around the world" Toyin Umesiri, Nazaru CEO and Convener Trade with Africa Business Summit.
This event offers an immersive experience and a front row sit to leaders who wish to learn best practices from our speakers, network with attendees and explore business, trade and investment opportunities across sectors including Agriculture, Retail, Manufacturing, Technology, Export, Infrastructure Development and more.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- H.E. AMBASSADOR ALBERT MUCHANGA - Commissioner for Economic Development, Trade, Industry and Mines - African Union (AU) Headquarter – Addis Ababa
- SCOTT FORD - CEO Westrock Coffee & Economic Adviser to President Paul Kagame of Rwanda - USA
- DOUG MCMILLON – CEO Walmart and Chairman Business Roundtable - USA
- BILL FANJOY - Managing Director for Domestic Commercial Engagement for Prosper Africa - U.S. Government Representative - USA
- KOMI TSOWOU – Economist at the African Trade Policy Center - United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) –– Ethiopia
- PROF. JOSEPH MBELE - Professor, Postcolonial literature and Folklore at St. Olaf College, Minnesota
- JOHN ROSENBERG - The Rosslyn Group - Washington, DC
- DR. ADENIYI OSAMILUYI - MD. Premier Medical Systems – Nigeria
- MS. VERA MOORE – President & CEO Vera Moore Cosmetics - USA
- BILL MCNAMARA – Director, Illinois SBDC International Trade Center - Chicago
The theme of the 2021 edition is A New Era of Trade and Diplomacy under the African Continental Free Trade Agreement (AfCFTA) and full keynote message by Doug McMillon, Walmart CEO on The Power of Trade will be presented during the summit.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Trade with Africa Business Summit 2021 | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog