February 15, 2021 /3BL Media/ - Companies must expect further disruption across their operations and throughout their supply chain over the coming years – whether that may be health, social or climate related – but where do you start when future-proofing your business?
Join Reuters Events on Thursday February 18th at 11am ET to explore how to embed risk and resilience into your value chain to accelerate the ability to adapt to future risks or scenarios and deliver a net-zero economy at the same time.
You can register for free here
The senior lineup includes:
- Ashley Allen, Chief Sustainability Officer, Oatly
- Hugh Welsh, President, DSM North America
- CHAIR: Samantha Harris, Director of Value Chain Risk to Resilience Collaboration, BSR
Critical talking points:
- How have businesses addressed the global disruptions of 2020 and the pandemic in the most innovative and effective ways, whilst maintaining their net zero goals as a priority?
- What other crises have been exposed by the recent operational disruptions, like climate justice, and how can they be tackled effectively?
- How can existing challenges – like the climate emergency – be tackled whilst mitigating ongoing risks, and what does the new, long term sustainable strategy and business model look like that increases resilience throughout their value chain and is good for the planet?
Can’t make it? Don’t worry! Sign up anyway and they will send you the recording.
Phone: [+44] 20 7536 7356
Tweet me: Join @REvents_SustBiz on February 18th at 11am ET to explore how to embed risk & resilience into your value chain to accelerate the ability to adapt to the future & deliver a net-zero economy at the same time: https://bit.ly/2NqnMb2
KEYWORDS: Reuters Events, Net Zero