Million Insights - World's Fastest Growing Market Research DatabaseAccording to new report available with Million Insights, the global bamboo furniture industry is projected to ascend with a CAGR of 5.2% by 2025. Report includes in-depth market analysis by recent technologies, market size, share, trends, opportunities and future analysis
The global Bamboo Furniture Market size is anticipated to touch USD 14.38 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% over from 2019 to 2025. The growth of the market is attributed to the growing expenditure on sustainable raw materials for furniture products.
The use of bamboo is gaining traction from both the commercial and residential sectors. Further, companies involved in crafting eco-friendly materials are focusing on using bamboo products as raw material. Such factors are projected to bode well for the market growth over the forecast duration.
To download the sample PDF of “Global Bamboo Furniture Market” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-bamboo-furniture-market/request-sample
Asia Pacific led the market in 2018 owing to the growing demand from like China and Far East nations. The region occupied around 59% of the market share in 2018 and projected to register the CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast duration. India, on the other hand, is anticipated to provide a lucrative growth avenue owing to rapidly rising infrastructural development.
Bamboo stools held nearly 44% of the market share in 2018. Growing bamboo applications in both outdoors and indoors are bolstering its demand. Further, rising demand from commercial places such as bars, cafes and restaurants is also fueling the product demand.
Key players involved in the bamboo furniture market are Hadicomex VietHa Jsc, Tanyee Company Ltd, Jiangxi Feiyu Bamboo Industry Group Co. Ltd, Shenzhen Vincent Handicraft Co., Greenington LLC, Moso International B.V., and CBG Bamboo among others.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Asia Pacific held the largest market with over 55% of share in the year 2018, owing to increasing demand from countries such as India and China.
• The residential application held over 70% of the market share in the base year 2018. The segment is likely to continue its dominance over the forecast period.
• Key players operating in the market are Hadicomex VietHa Jsc, Tanyee company Ltd, CBG Bamboo, Moso International B.V, Shenzhen Vincent Handicraft Co., Greenington LLC and Jiangxi Feiyu Industry Co among others.
Million Insights has segmented the global bamboo furniture market on the basis of type, end user, and region:
Bamboo Furniture Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
• Chairs & Tables
Bamboo Furniture End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
Bamboo Furniture Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
1. Premium Lager Market - The global premium lager market size was worth USD 161.1 billion, in 2018. It is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.5% during 2019 to 2025.
2. Digital Camcorders Market - The global digital camcorders market size was estimated USD 1.8 Billion in 2018. The market is expected to witness a significant growth rate with a CAGR of 10.4%, from 2019 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar