Sign In  |  Register  |  About Burlingame  |  Contact Us

Burlingame, CA
September 01, 2020 10:18am
7-Day Forecast | Traffic
  • Search Hotels in Burlingame

  • ROOMS:

YieldBoost BKI From 1% To 1.9%

Shareholders of Buckeye Technologies Inc. (BKI) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2014 covered call at the $40 strike and collect the premium based on the 15 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 0.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 1.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Data & News supplied by
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Copyright © 2010-2020 & California Media Partners, LLC. All rights reserved.